Our Enzyme Therapy Facial is a revitalising facial filled with peptides and enzymes to help:
- instantly boost hydration
- improve skin texture
- reduce the appearance of fine lines
- remove build up of excess oils and congestion
- reduce enlarged pores
- calm reactive skin, such as rosacea
This facial includes a specially formulated tightening mask applied to your face and neck, that works with your circulatory system creating a reverse osmosis to help remove toxins and increase blood flow to the treatment area.
Upgrade your facial with an add-on treatment of either Level 1 Peel, Microdermabrasion or LED light therapy; select your option when purchasing voucher. For more details of add-on treatments see below.
LED Light Therapy (additional $30)
LED light therapy (10 minutes) is a non-invasive treatment using colours from the visible light spectrum to help promote balance and healing in your skin. Depending on the colour selected, LED light therapy can help promote collagen production and skin rejuvenation, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, inflammation and acne. Just lay back, relax and enjoy the benefits to your skin!
Microdermabrasion (additional $30)
Microdermabrasion helps improve the texture of your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells and promoting the generation of new cells. You will love the results – with smoother, softer feeling, rejuvenated skin. Microdermabrasion is ideal when you have enlarged or open pores; dull, tired, congested or dry skin and in need of a good exfoliation.
Level 1 Peel (additional $50)
Level 1 Peels have minimal or no downtime and generally no skin care preparation is required. With options like Aspect Lactobotanical Peel 20%, Cosmedix Blueberry Smoothie Peel, Cosmedix Pomegranate Peel or PCA Perfecting Peel your therapist can select the right treatment for your skin.
- Aspect Lactobotanical Peel 20% for an instant hydration and brightening boost.
- Cosmedix Blueberry Smoothie Peel to help with congestion and rough textured skin.
- Cosmedix Pomegranate Peel to gently exfoliate away surface skin cells and pore-clogging impurities, while infusing the skin with potent antioxidants and brightening boost.
- PCA Perfecting Peel to help improve surface texture, fine lines and promoting even skin tone.
These Professional Peels are suitable for sensitive skin, except PCA Perfecting Peel can cause shedding.
* Terms & Conditions apply