FAQ’s + Terms & Conditions
Stolen Moment Beauty in Success, Cockburn
Stolen Moment Beauty – Frequently Asked Questions + Terms & Conditions
Stolen Moment Beauty (SMB) is committed to protecting your privacy. You will be required to fill out a client detail form upon your first visit to the salon. This is to check if there any health concerns, contra-indications, injuries, allergies etc that may impact on you having your treatment.
Personally identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number or email address, will only be used for the purpose that is was provided. We will ask you your permission before using your information for any related communication or provide option to opt out of any social media.
SMB will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD).
Prices are subject to change, SMB reserves the right to alter or vary any prices without notification.
Customer Service Policy
SMB is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website and at the salon are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods and services are faulty. However refunds only available on faulty stock within first 7 days of delivery or purchase date. No refund applies to change of mind.
Gift Voucher Policy
- Your gift voucher is redeemable at Stolen Moment Beauty. Before booking your appointment, please check our website for current details of business location, trading hours of opening, and terms & conditions for vouchers in case they have changed.
- To make a booking send us an email by clicking on ‘contact us’ link. Please provide a screenshot of your voucher, details of your preferred treatment or retail skin care product, preferred day/time of your appointment and contact mobile number. We will contact you during trading hourse with options available.Gift vouchers are available to purchase from the salon or online through the website as either a hard-copy or e-voucher.
- A dollar value voucher is valid for 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase.
- A full priced, treatment voucher is valid for 3 years from date of purchase. However, if it has not been redeemed within 12 months of the issue date, the voucher converts back to the actual dollar value paid for the voucher. It can then be used during the remaining 2 year period towards our current treatments available or if you prefer, the same treatment written on your voucher. Any price difference between treatment prices at time of your appointment and actual dollar value of the voucher is payable at your appointment.
- Discounted treatment voucher or a special offer voucher are strictly valid for 12 months only from date of purchase. Voucher can be redeemed at any time during opening hours, subject to appointment availability and must be presented prior to your treatment service.
- Voucher recipients are encouraged to redeem their gift voucher within 12 months of purchase date to prevent misplacing or forgetting they have been gifted a voucher. For redemption your actual voucher is required at your appointment as either a hard copy or e-voucher. Voucher can be redeemed at any time during opening hours, subject to appointment availability
- SMB gift vouchers are non-refundable and can not be transferred for cash.
- If you receive a Treatment voucher and it is not your preferred treatment(s), please contact the Manager. With prior notice and at the Manager’s discretion, the voucher can be converted back to the actual dollar value paid and redeemed towards other treatments. Please note, if it was a discounted or package gift voucher purchased for you, the redemption value to be used on other treatments will be the discounted price paid for the gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers become void if lost, stolen or defaced.
- Voucher recipients are welcome to re-gift their voucher to another person to redeem. Please send an email prior to the appointment giving permission and details of the person redeeming your voucher including their contact name and mobile number.
- A Dollar value voucher can be redeemed towards treatments and retail products on our current price list. Please check with management regarding redemption on clearance, sale items or promotional offers.
- To avoid disappointment please book in advance for late trading evenings and Saturdays as limited availability can occur on these days. Please note, no voucher redemption is available during the last 2 weeks before closing for our annual Christmas break in December each year.
- Booking cancellations without providing 48 hours’ notice for rescheduling or cancelling will result in forfeiture of the voucher. If you would like to re-book a voucher that has not met these notice guidelines for cancellations or rescheduling a surcharge will apply. Please contact the Manager for amount of the surcharge. Or if for some reason, you are unable to attend a confirmed booking for a voucher redemption and it is within the required notice period for cancellations and rescheduling, you are welcome to re-gift the voucher to another person to attend your appointment on your behalf. Please send us an email prior to the appointment giving permission with their contact name and mobile number.
- If you have a gift voucher for a treatment no longer provided at Stolen Moment Beauty, your voucher will be converted back it’s original dollar value (frrom purchase date) and you are able to redeem the amount on another treatment on the menu list or retail skin care products. Please contact us to discuss options available by sending an email via the website.