FAQ’s | Terms and Conditions
FAQ’s and Terms & Conditions | Stolen Moment Beauty | East Victoria Park, Perth WA
Frequently Asked Questions
Stolen Moment Beauty – Policies, Terms & Conditions
Stolen Moment Beauty (SMB) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will require you to fill out a client detail form upon your first visit to the salon. This is to make sure that you are not allergic to any products that we use or will have any discomfort during your treatment.
Personally identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number or email address, will only be used for the purpose that is was provided. We will ask you your permission before using your information for any related communication or provide option to opt out of any social media.
SMB will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD).
Prices are subject to change, SMB reserves the right to alter or vary any prices without notification.
Customer Service Policy
SMB is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website and at the salon are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods and services are faulty.
Refunds only available on faulty stock within first 7 days of delivery or purchase date. No refund applies to change of mind.
Gift Voucher Policy
- Our gift vouchers are available to purchase from the salon or online through our website.
- Our dollar value voucher is valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Our full priced, treatment voucher is valid for 3 years from date of purchase. However, if it has not been redeemed within 12 months of the issue date, the voucher converts back to the actual dollar value paid for the voucher. It can then be used during the remaining 2 year period towards our current treatments available or if you prefer, the same treatment written on your voucher. Any price difference between treatment prices at time of your appointment and actual dollar value of the voucher is payable at your appointment.
- Our discounted treatment voucher, spa package voucher or a special offer voucher are non-refundable, and strictly valid for 12 months only from date of purchase. Voucher can be redeemed at any time during opening hours, subject to appointment availability and must be presented prior to your treatment service.
- We encourage our customers to redeem their gift voucher within 12 months of purchase date to prevent misplacing or forgetting they have been gifted a voucher. For redemption your actual voucher is required at your appointment as either a hard copy or e-voucher. Voucher can be redeemed at any time during opening hours, subject to appointment availability
- Our gift vouchers are non-refundable and can not be transferred for cash.
- If you receive a Treatment voucher and it is not your preferred treatment(s), please contact the Manager. With prior notice and at the Manager’s discretion, the voucher can be converted back to the actual dollar value paid and redeemed towards other treatments. Please note, if it was a discounted or package gift voucher purchased for you, the redemption value to be used on other treatments will be the discounted price paid for the gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers become void if lost, stolen or defaced.
- Our Dollar value voucher can be redeemed towards any full-priced treatment listed on our current price list, but may not be used towards clearance, sale items or promotional offers.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased from Stolen Moment Beauty during trading hours or online 24/7.
- To avoid disappointment please book in advance for late trading evenings and Saturdays as limited availability can occur on these days.
- Cancellations without our required 48 hours’ notice (for one or 2 person appointments) or 72 hours’ notice (for 3+ and/or group appointments), will result in forfeiture of the voucher. If you would like to re-book a voucher that has not met these notice guidelines for cancellations or rescheduling a surcharge will apply. Please contact our Manager for amount of the surcharge. Or if for some reason, you are unable to attend a confirmed booking for a voucher redemption and it is within the required notice period for cancellations and rescheduling, you are welcome to re-gift the voucher to another person to attend your appointment on your behalf. Please send us an email prior to the appointment giving permission with their contact name and mobile number.
- Please check other cancellation and rescheduling guidelines for gift cards/vouchers from third party suppliers.
- Vouchers for special promotions or special offers, please check for any terms and conditions associated with that promotion in regards to purchasing and redeeming the voucher.
Postage & Handling Policy
Gift vouchers and packages purchased via our website can be sent to the recipient either by email or post. If you choose to have your voucher posted to you a postage & handling charge for standard or express post delivery via Australia Post applies.
Free postage applies to orders over $50 for retail skin care products within Western Australia. This offer does not apply to special offers or for gift cards.
Please note, we require a deposit to secure all appointments spanning 60 minutes or more for one person, for all double bookings, and for selected bookings at the discretion of management’s decision; as follows
- 50% deposit for week day bookings – Tuesday to Friday
- 100% deposit for Saturday bookings
We understand that sometimes you need to change your appointment. All deposits made are fully refundable if we receive from start time of appointment:
- 48 hours for all other individual bookings
- 48 hours notice for Spa Pamper Packages or double/couples bookings.
- 72 hours’ notice for group bookings (3 or more)
Please note, if we are notified outside the times listed above or no notice is given for cancellations or rescheduling, your deposit is forgone/forfeited and/or your gift voucher will be voided.
If it is within the notice period for cancellations or rescheduling and you are unable to make your appointment, you are welcome to re-gift your voucher and deposit and send another person in your place. Please notify our management team in advance in writing of the person’s name and mobile.