COVID19 Reopening Changes
COVID-19 Reopening Changes at Stolen Moment Beauty
Help Us Protect the Health & Safety of our Staff and other Clients
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT & ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLIER TO COMPLETE A CLIENT FORM FOR NEW CLIENTS AND/OR PRE-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CLIENTS.
Late arrival may reduce your treatment time.
✨ At SMB we continue to implement Best Practice recommendations, policies & protocols for the prevention and transmission of COVID-19. The health and safety of our staff and clients is a priority and important to us.✨
The following are details of some of the changes at our salon in relation to COVID-19.
All customers are required to complete a SafeWA app or paper form registration, as per WA Government Mandatory guidelines. For new customers you will also be required to complete a COVID-19 pre-screening form on arrival. Please tell us if you have flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath); returned from overseas within the past 14 days, are currently required to self-isolate for 14 days, or been in contact with a person who is being tested for COVID-19 in the past 30 days.
If yes to any of the above, to help protect the safety of our team at SMB and other clients, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days or when fully recovered.
Please sanitise your hands on entering and before getting yourself a drink of water. There is sanitiser provided near the entrance, on the counter and near the water cooler. Please place your disposable cup in the bin after use.
We will be trialing taking contactless temperature checks of all clients on arrival at the salon. If your temperature exceeds 37.1 degree celsius you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Please remember social distancing when waiting for your appointment or selecting retail products.
Social distancing X markers have been placed on the floor in the foyer area. Waiting chairs have also been placed 1.5 metres apart in foyer and passageway areas.
Retail Products: See social distancing marker on the floor near the products. Please refrain from touching the retail products and ask our friendly therapists to assist you. Testers have been removed from the display, but available in takeaway capsules on request.
Depending on the treatment being done your therapist may wear a mask and/or single use disposable gloves. Your therapist will continue to follow our high hygiene, hand washing and cleaning practices. Masks are available on request for customers; surcharge cost will apply.
Contactless payments of purchases and transactions is preferred by either credit card or bank transfer.
We are cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment regularly, as well as implementing Best Practice recommendations, policies and protocols for the prevention and transmission of COVID-19 in the common areas and treatment rooms.
SMB team will continue to follow our high hygiene, hand washing and cleaning practices.
Toilet on the premises are no longer available for clients’ use.
Waiting Area – Other:
- Please refrain from bringing other person, children or babies with you to your appointment.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and before getting yourself a drink of water. There is sanitiser provided near the entrance, on the counter and near the water cooler. Please place your disposable cup in the bin after use.
- Magazines and our communal herbal tea have been removed from our waiting area.
Vouchers & Treatment Packages:
- All existing vouchers or Treatment Packages that had expired by the closure day of 25th March 2020 due to COVID-19 government restrictions will not be extended.
- All existing vouchers or Treatment Packages that had not expired by the closure date of 25th March 2020 or vouchers that were received during the COVID-19 government restriction period will automatically be extended by 12 weeks from original expiry date.
- If you have a voucher for Spa Package with more than one treatment or a Voucher for long treatments (60mins+), you now have the option to convert your voucher back to the $value paid for the voucher to used on separate visits or other shorter treatments. To change to this option, it must be arranged and confirmed by us in writing by email before your appointment.
- Vouchers are not refundable or transferable into cash. All other voucher terms apply, including less than 48 hours’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling will void your voucher.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 93552937 or send us an email via our website 📞💻✨. Thank you for your understanding, co-operation and supporting our small business. ✨
Be COVID-19 Safe – Reopening Changes at Stolen Moment Beauty
Information on this page has been updated 5th January 2021